Saturday, January 19, 2008

The winter blues...

It's cold, rainy and dark outside and I don't know about you, but I'm pretty much over this winter! All I can think about are the great new pieces arriving soon at the store. The flood of Spring '08 merchandise will start to arrive any day now and keep coming over the next couple of months. I'll try and post pictures of "new arrivals/coming soon" when I get access to the shots. I'll be bringing some new categories of merchandise in the store like bags, belts, shoes and scarves. This new space is really big so now I get to fill up the shop with ALL my favorite things. It's very exciting for me and I hope you'll like what you see.

Don't forget to drop by and grab some of the last items on sale! There are still some great pieces left...but they're going FAST :-)

50%-60% off!!